GDance is a production and training company specialist in inclusive practice.
With our partners, we aim to effect real change and to address barriers to participation in, and progress through, the arts sector.
Find out how you can get involved:
- Productions: find out about GDance's dance films; or watch our documentary-style film of 2013 & '14 production 'Stuck in the Mud'
- Training: book on to our new Arts Inc inclusive leadership course (June - July 2015)
- Book us: we offer teacher training and workshop packages for schools, FE/HE and other charities working with disabled or disadvantaged people
- Come and join in:get creative with our inter-generational (age 14+) community company VIA, sign up for the 'Arts Inc Academy' (8 - 24 year olds) or for the next Arts Inc holiday club on 8 & 9 April 2015
- Sector development: join over 170 current members in the National Inclusive Dance Network; play your part in positive sectoral change www.nidn.org
- Jobs: the Arts Inc Academy team are seeking a Dance/Drama teacher
Annual report and accounts
Download a copy of our latest Annual Report and Accounts (PDF)
Please donate to GDance
Please consider supporting GDance's mission to bring the wellbeing benefits of dance to more communities and individuals living with disabling barriers.
Help us create a happier, healthier and more creative Gloucestershire which celebrates our diversity, and support tomorrow’s inspirational dance leaders and artists.
Click here to see our 'support us' page on ways to give to GDance.
Donate online through the Big Give. Click on the images below to follow links to their website.