GDance is a production and training company specialist in inclusive practice.
With our partners, we aim to effect real change and to address barriers to participation in, and progress through, the arts sector.
Find out how you can get involved:
- Productions: find out about and book screenings of GDance's latest dance films; or watch our documentary-style film about GDance's 2013 production 'Stuck in the Mud'
- Training: find out more about Young Ignite, our residential course at University of Gloucestershire for disabled young creatives
- Book us: GDance and our partner Art Shape offer a highly competitive range of arts services for your school, college, housing association, centre or charity
- Come and join in! with our creative dance course for disabled and non-disabled dancers of all ages at The National Star College in Ullenwood (near Cheltenham)
- Sector development: join over 170 current members, and sign up for the next full meeting of the National Inclusive Dance Network; play your part in positive sectoral change www.nidn.org
Annual report and accounts
Download a copy of our latest Annual Report and Accounts (PDF).