GDance is a production and training company specialist in inclusive practice.
With our partners, we aim to effect real change and to address barriers to participation in, and progress through, the arts sector.
Find out how you can get involved:
- Productions: find out about and book screenings of GDance's latest dance films; or watch our documentary-style film of 2013 & '14 production 'Stuck in the Mud'
- Training: find out more about Young Ignite, our development programme for disabled young creatives
- Book us: we offer teacher training and mentoring, workshop packages and projects for schools, FE/HE and other charities working with disabled or disadvantaged people
- Come and join in:get creative with our performance-focused inter-generational (age 14+) community company VIA (at Milestone School in Gloucester), or
- Arts Inc news: 8-18 year olds can sign up for our 'Arts Inc Academy' course at City Works in Gloucester. This is one of a range of initiatives run in partnership with Art Shape. Click here to find out more about Arts Inc initiatives
- Sector development: join over 170 current members in the National Inclusive Dance Network; play your part in positive sectoral change www.nidn.org
Annual report and accounts
Download a copy of our latest Annual Report and Accounts (PDF)
Please donate to GDance
Please consider supporting GDance's mission to bring the wellbeing benefits of dance to more communities and individuals living with disabling barriers.
Help us create a happier, healthier and more creative Gloucestershire which celebrates our diversity, and support tomorrow’s inspirational dance leaders and artists.
Click here to see our 'support us' page on ways to give to GDance.
Donate online through the Big Give. Click on the images below to follow links to their website.