Production & Events
GDance seeks to bring inspiring inclusive productions and performance to large, mainstream audiences.
Have a look at our current production: Lost & Found
We actively seek to involve choreographers and collaborative artists facing disabling barriers in creation of new work to support their career development.
Currently, GDance is doing this through:
- Coordination of activities and performance for outdoor events
- Production of site-specific (and site generic outdoor) work
- Short film production
Click on the menu on the right for details of our productions or, contact Producer Helen Crocker (firstname.lastname@example.org) / 01452-550 431 to discuss how you could partner with us, show our work, commission new work for your venue or event, or get involved.
GDance is currently focusing events development work on the Carnival Arts Partnership. Since 2012, we have been working to enhance the community engagement and artistic content of Carnival with Art Shape, Global Arts and Marketing Gloucester.
Current CAP members are:
- Caroline Tate - Art Shape
- Karen Pearson - Marketing Gloucester
- Rider Shafique - Independent Musician
- Pravin Patel - Hindu Cultural Association Gloucester
- Tyler Attwood - MSB / Independent dancer and choreographer
- Anna Buckland - Global Arts / Community Organiser
- Ropert McKenzie - Global Arts
- Cath Wilkins - GDance
- Helen Crocker - GDance
- Emily-Rose Cluderay - Independent dance leader
- Nicky Brown - STEW / Community Organiser
- Phil McCormack - Glos Arts Council
- Verona Vidal - Gloucester City Council
- Shirley Palmer - Crafty Ladies
- Anette Richards - Crafty Ladies
- Louise Spira - Individual
- Pat Roberts - Pelican Arts
- Steve Moore - Live / Create UK
- John McLaughlin
- Vicci Livingstone-Thompson - PING
Contact Cath Wilkins (email@example.com / 01452 550431) if you'd like to join and/or have ideas for the development of Gloucester Carnival