support GDance through our Anniversary Appeal
celebrating 20 years of charitable work
‘It may sound over the top, but GDance has changed my life. All the staff have inspired and motivated me to improve my technique, performance quality and more importantly my confidence’ GDance youth member
Dr Dawn, of Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies, is supporting our campaign to raise £20K to celebrate 20 years of charitable work. She said:
'I'm delighted to support the GDance 20th Anniversary Appeal. Dancing is a great way to exercise, make new friends and get creative. Disabled people should be able to enjoy all those benefits - but, without charities like GDance, it can be much harder for them to take part.
'I hope you will joint me in supporting this appeal, so that everyone in Gloucestershire has the chance to dance'
If you are a UK taxpayer, please select Gift Aid so we are able to increase your gift by up to 28% by reclaiming tax from HM Revenue and Customs, at no extra cost to you.
Please click here to find out more about Gift Aid through the HMRC website.
- Visit GIVEASYOULIVE.com to easily raise funds every time you shop online at no extra cost to you (search for GDance)
- Text GDAN14 with £1, £5 or £10 to 70070 to donate from your mobile with 'Just Text Giving'
- Contact Director Cath Wilkins (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01452-550 431) to find out about other ways in which you or your company can support GDance
Gloucestershire Dance Ltd is a Registered Charity no. 1119797
Who we are
- GDance are specialists in inclusive dance
- We are a production and training organisation which seeks to transform the lives of people who face disabling barriers through dance
- We are renowned nationally for championing the work of disabled and disadvantaged dancers and choreographers. More than 2,000 people every year take part in our productions and programmes
- Set up in 1995, we are a charity funded entirely by grants and donations
- GDance must raise £100,000 a year to thrive in future
What we do
- GDance leads the way nationally in inclusive dance practice
- We produce high-quality performances, supporting the development of disabled dancers, choreographers and dance leaders
- We break down barriers by bringing together disabled and non-disabled dancers on equal terms
- We` run more than 1,000 dance sessions every year
- We make a difference to people’s lives through dance
|What people say |
“We saw you guys perform (twice). My wife cried and my oldest boy (4) loved it so much he's asked us to find him dance classes, which he signed up to today.”
Audience member on Facebook.
“GDance has changed my life and improved my confidence through gaining new dance skills and socialising with dancers with different needs.”
Kelly Peattie, volunteer dance assistant